Empowering employees to share knowledge.
Employee-centered knowledge base

Uncover your team of all-stars

The guy on the right is Jerry. 

Arrow
Avatar 95

Jerry is smart. He's been with the company forever, and he knows a lot. He usually writes all the articles and FAQs, and he's in charge of maintaining the knowledge-base.

headset.JPG
computer.JPG
chat.JPG

Jerry is smart, but he doesn't know everything. His "thing" might be solving support issues, or he might be a domain expert, or a tech guy.  

Because knowledge is "Jerry's thing", others don't really contribute to company knowledge. Their knowledge stays in silos. Even worse - they don't feel they get the recognition they deserve. 

Group 182.png

There's no "I" in "Knowledge Management"

About 10%-20% of your employees have know-how and experience that the other 80%-90% can benefit from.

Don't just settle for one Jerry.

graph.JPG
headset.JPG
Avatar 104
Avatar 85
Avatar 102
Avatar 103
Avatar 100
Avatar 99
Avatar 93
laptop.JPG
comment.JPG

How we do it

1

Spark engagement

using reputation points, upvotes, badges, and real-life rewards.

Group 180.png
profile3x.png


Build employee brand 

2

with expert profiles
and company-wide shoutouts. 

Connect to HR goals 

3

with advanced analytics and employee brand tracking. 

chart3x.png

Give your employees the opportunity to shine

If you're here, you're probably considering which
knowledge-base you should choose. The answer is: 

Choose the one your employees would actually use.